Setting up multiple tabs:
You can open several tabs that you would want to open each time you open Firefox. At school I have three tabs open up: IC, Gmail, and Moodle. At home I have five tabs open up: Gmail, Google Reader (more on this later), NY Times, ZPS webmail, Moodle. The options are endless.
- In Firefox, to open multiple tabs go to File -> New Tab and then open the page(s) that you'd like to have open when you launch Firefox.
- To set them to open up go to Tools -> Options, choose Main, click Use Current Pages, and then click OK.
- Click Sign In and create a new account for your library
- Search for a book title and then click Add to Library when you've found the same edition
- To edit the Labels (for levels, basket names, etc.), click My Library at the top
- Click Edit Labels and then create your labels, separated by a comma and then click Save.
- Your library is always being saved as you work so you don't need to worry about that.